1 : Overview
Your personalized home page gives you a summary of the most recent file activity and messages from all the project workgroups you are involved in.
- All your project workgroups and folders are conveniently listed for immediate access.
- Directly access the files that have most recently been uploaded or reviewed.
- See and access the most recently posted messages about the projects you are working on.
2 : Workgroups
Create secure and private project workgroups. You can choose exactly whom you want to share your content with.
- Invite new people to join you or add existing collaborators to a new project workgroup.
- Specify the role of each member — as either internal staff or external collaborators. Files and messages can be made accessible to all workgroup members or to staff only. You have complete control over how and when your workgroup members can access the content you post.
3 : Files
Upload any content you want to collaborate on with your workgroup members. Cozimo supports most image formats, videos, and PDF files for collaboration. PDF files maintain all vector information, making it ideal for reviewing CAD and Adobe® Illustrator® files.
- View the files in multiple formats — detail view, gallery view or list view.
- Drag and drop thumbnails to place them in the order you want them presented or reviewed.
- View the history of all activity related to a particular file by all the workgroup members.
- Use versioning throughout the design cycle to maintain a complete history of the review and approval process.
4 : Review and Collaboration
Workgroup members can draw and leave notes directly on items you want reviewed. They can do this on their own at their convenience, or you can work together with any number of workgroup members in live real-time review sessions. During a live review, everyone participating can "whiteboard" on the content together to help clarify points of discussion and ensure that instructions are clearly communicated.
- Use a wide array of tools to manipulate your view of the content and to leave markups and annotations directly on the content.
- Immediately see who has left annotations and who is online. The annotations of each contributor are displayed on separate layers that can be turned on and off for display.
- Use the integrated chat tool to communicate live with other online collaborators.
- Use Presenter Mode to take control of the content navigation and ensure that all your online collaborators are viewing the same content at the same time.
- Use Fullscreen mode to maximize the screen space you have to view the content under review.
5 : Message Center
Send messages to workgroup members asking them to review and provide feedback on the content you post or scheduling a meeting for a live online review. Your collaborators receive an email with a direct link to the content referenced. The complete history of all content-related communications is conveniently maintained for future reference.
- Filter messages to view them chronologically or by the files they reference.
- Reply directly to messages online.
- Direct messages to be viewed by staff only or by all workgroup members.