- Who uses Cozimo? >
- How will Cozimo help my business? >
- What kinds of digital media can I review and collaborate on in Cozimo? >
- Do I need to install any special software to run Cozimo? >
- How secure and confidential is Cozimo? >
- Where do I learn how to use Cozimo? >
- Can I restrict who can access the content I post? >
- Can I add my own branding to Cozimo? >
- Do you support an API? May I install Cozimo in-house?>
- How do I obtain technical support? >
1. Who uses Cozimo?
Cozimo is specifically designed to meet the needs of creative professionals and designers working in projects involving digital media. Whether you're working with one person around the corner or a hundred people around the world, Cozimo offers a simple, elegant approach to digital content collaboration.Back to top >
2. How will Cozimo help my business?
One of the more challenging tasks of running a project is managing the review and approval process of the work in progress with your colleagues, consultants and clients. Cozimo will improve your bottom line by facilitating and supporting this process in several ways:
- Turn-around times are faster because all content viewing, messaging, markups and approvals can be managed directly from any online computer, anywhere in the world. The people you work with will not have to install or download any additional software to review and collaborate with you.
- You can hold live online review sessions where everyone can discuss and markup content together. This will help to resolve issues faster and avoid communication errors.
- You maintain a complete, searchable record of all content-related communications and activities that take place over the course of project development. This will help you stay organized and avoid conflicts by providing verifiable "paper trail".
- It will help you better compete for business by giving you the tools to collaborate effectively over any distance and by providing your clients with a professional level of service that they will appreciate.
3. What kinds of digital media can I review and collaborate on in Cozimo?
Cozimo currently supports these formats for collaboration:
- Most image formats including jpg, tiff, tga, png, gif and psd (Adobe® Photoshop®).
- Single and multi-page PDF files. Vector information is preserved so this is an excellent way to handle Adobe® Illustrator® and CAD files.
- Microsoft® Office documents: Word (doc), PowerPoint (ppt), Excel (xls) and Rich Text (rtf).
- Most popular video formats, such as QuickTime (mov), MPEG (mpg, mp4), AVI, Windows media (wmv) and Flash video (flv).
- MP3 audio files.
Other file formats may still be uploaded for sharing with workgroup members.
There is a 60MB file size limit.
4. Do I need to install any special software to run Cozimo?
No. Cozimo runs from most standard web browsers (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer) and on all popular operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux). This means that you and the people you collaborate with can work from wherever an Internet connection is available. And you never have to worry about installing software updates or managing complex server issues.Back to top >
5. How secure and confidential is Cozimo?
6. Where do I learn how to use Cozimo?
Every page in Cozimo provides instructions and tips to guide you through the use of the program. If you're a new user you may want to take a few minutes to review the help file and learn about all the functionality Cozimo offers. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us for support. We would be happy to assist you.Back to top >
7. Can I restrict who can access the content I post?
Yes. You have complete control over who may access and review the content you post. Access is limited to the people you include in a specific project workgroup. In addition to controlling who may access your content, you can also control when they see it by simply changing the "accessibility" setting of any item.Back to top >
8. Can I add my own branding to Cozimo?
Starting with our Plus plan, you get a custom login page with your logo (the URL will be http://yourusername.cozimo.com, so choose your username well). Many of our customers link to this page from their own websites, immediately creating a branded client login section in which to distribute, review and present project content.Back to top >
9. Do you support an API? May I install Cozimo in-house?
Cozimo offers a specialized Enterprise client/server solution for media organizations that wish to integrate Cozimo’s functionality into their existing in-house network services. Please visit enterprise.cozimo.com for more information on this product.Back to top >
10. How do I obtain technical support?
E-mail and telephone support is available during regular business hours (9am to 5pm EST). We strive to respond to all emails within a few hours of receiving them. If you would like a call back, please request one in your email and provide the number you can be reached at. For information on how to contact us, click the "Contact Cozimo" link at the bottom of each page.Back to top >